View our current openings for our administrative team and apply below:
Medical Receptionist for full time positions. The Medical Receptionist provides appointment scheduling, patient registration, cashiering, answering incoming calls and other related clerical functions.
Responsible for accurately and professionally handling all front desk operations including answering phones scheduling of all appointments, addressing routine inquiries, and forwarding non-routine requests to appropriate personnel. Represent Regional Orthopedics in a professional manner.. Works daily reports, No Show reports, and other designated administrative reports according to procedures. Other duties as assigned.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be computer literate and have exceptional people skills
- Ability to interact and verbally communicate effectively with patients and all levels of personnel in a professional, courteous and effective manner with excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to display excellent telephone/switchboard etiquette
- Ability to multi- task in a high paced environment with good organizational skills
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions and to work with general guidance
- Demonstrated clerical skills (typing,telephone courtesy)
- Knowledge of business office operations,
telephone etiquette and basic bookkeeping principles
- Ability to read, speak, write, and understand the English language fluently
- Ability to travel may be necessary
- Must have consistent, punctual and reliable attendance
- Excellent computers and typing skills required
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple responsibilities.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
An excellent compensation and benefit package is available to the right candidate.
Health, dental and 401k
Paid vacation and Holidays
Outstanding Growth Opportunities