ActivArmor Available at Regional Orthopedics
If you have suffered an injury and want to try a new treatment option that keeps you as active as possible while healing, you can benefit from ActivArmor, a breathable, waterproof cast for broken or injured wrists and hands.
What Is ActivArmor?
ActivArmor is a 3D printed cast or splint for the hand and wrist. It is the only custom-made 3D printed splint commercially available in the United States. It is listed with the FDA as a Class I splint. Patients are able to stay active and maintain their chosen lifestyle while wearing the cast, which has made it a popular choice. When you come to Regional Orthopedics for treatment, you can try this new splint option.
Benefits of ActivArmor
By choosing ActivArmor, you will have several advantages. Patients love the fact that they are able to maintain an active lifestyle, whether they are students, kids, athletes, scientists, physicians, or someone else. It takes just three to four days to get your custom breathable, waterproof cast when you choose this option, and it will be designed to treat your specific injury while allowing you to live like you normally would.
Patients with all kinds of lifestyles agree that ActivArmor offers unmatched benefits. For example, Nadia Sullivan, a competitive triathlete, gave the following testimonial: “Swimming was a success this weekend with my new [ActivArmor]! I was able to swim the longest distance yet since my injury and without pain! It’s a miracle for me, I’d given up on ever doing that again!”
Comparison of These Breathable Casts to Typical Splints
ActivArmor casts boast a number of new qualities that make them a popular choice, including that they are:
- Innovative: These casts allow patients to stay active, and they also reduce downtime. Whether you want to keep up with recreational activities or train for an upcoming event, ActivArmor may be your best solution.
- Waterproof: Because of their material, you can wear these casts while swimming or during typical daily activities like bathing or showering.
- Comfortable: Great for children and people experiencing issues with mobility, these casts stay breathable and comfortable throughout their use.
- Effective: ActivArmor is a Class 1 splint, as listed by the FDA. Doctors have been impressed with the results, and patients appreciate their quick recovery. These casts are also ISO-19003 certified due to their biocompatibility.
- Affordable and Covered by Insurance
While other off-the-shelf splints often claim to be waterproof, ActivArmor remains superior in ease of use, compliance, cost, and comfort.
Top Uses of ActivArmor
ActivArmor casts are available for the hand and wrist and other non-weight-bearing uses and have a range of uses and applications. Patients suffering from any of the following injuries can get the help they need by choosing these breathable casts:
- Chronic conditions liks carpal tunnel
- Sports support
Talk to Your Physician at Regional Orthopedics
At Regional Orthopedics, we are committed to helping our patients get back to their lives with as little pain or inconvenience as possible. We have highly specialized physicians who will work with you to determine the best course of action and provide cutting-edge treatments for any orthopedic injuries you incur. If you have an injury, talk to one of our physicians about your treatment options, including ActivArmor.