View our current openings for our physical therapy department and apply below:
Physical Therapist/Occupational Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants Needed
Peak Performance Rehabilitation is a private practice serving Staten Island since 2007. We specialize in outpatient orthopedics with an emphasis in sports medicine. Our level of service and fun work environment has made us one of the top private practices on Staten Island. We are currently looking to add Physical Therapist/Occupational Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants .Our facility also offers a great learning environment and open to new graduates. Seeking qualified applicants for a rare opportunity to provide clinical care in a brand new outpatient facilityoffering higher then average base salary with a full array of benefits including –
Seeking only the best of the best for this unusual opportunity
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides skilled physical therapy services/interventions in accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates, and modifies care to meet goals of physical therapy interventions.
- Responsible for timely patient flow.
- Review daily clinical schedule and be able to anticipate appropriately
- Ensure excellent patient care and patient service is provided at all times
- Current state license as a Registered Physical Therapist/Occupational Therapists Physical Therapy Assistants
- Excellent computers and typing skills required
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple responsibilities.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
We offer a great work environment; benefit package, as well as unlimited growth potential for the right candidates.
Profit-sharing plan, continuing education allowances
Health, dental ,vision and life insurance
Paid vacation and Holidays
Outstanding Growth Opportunities