View our current position openings for our clinical and radiology departments below:
We are seeking several Medical Assistant for part time/full time positions. This is an exciting position with heavy direct physician and patient interaction utilizing the latest digital and therapeutic technologies including a fully paperless clinical environment with digital radiography , MRI, ultrasound guided plasma injections.
Opportunity for continuing education and career growth
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for timely patient flow.
- Review daily clinical schedule and be able to anticipate appropriately
- Ensure excellent patient care and patient service is provided at all times
- Assist in all aspects of a clinical environment
- Document clinical and surgical chart notes appropriately, accurately and timely in EHR system.
- Ensure exam rooms are clean and fully stocked at all times
- Assist front desk staff with checking patients
- Schedule follow up appointments
- Excellent computers and typing skills required
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple responsibilities.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
An excellent compensation and benefit package is vailable to the right candidate.
Health, dental and 401k
Paid vacation and Holidays
Outstanding Growth Opportunities